Thursday 30 November 2017

Chaimbili….."Freshas System” and "Why Follow Me” Artist thrills crowd at Chuka University


Mike Chaimbili - Artist
            A new artist at Chuka University is Making headlines and giving competitors sleepless nights as he makes his way into music career. Popularly known as Mike Chaimbili, the artist has a talent in free styling Hip – Hop genre and his three tracks are already getting overwhelming support from other artists and his followers too. With a one on one interview with Dalmore Magazine, the artist had to thank his supporters for continued support "to all my fans, I just wanna say thank you because it has taken your support to reach this far. I will never ever promise you disappointment and I will always give you lit tracks” the artist said
Come January he is preparing to roll out a video to his hit track Freshas System Ft Njeri will he promised that it will be lit. "I don’t wanna disappoint my fans since they are the people behind my support that’s why am working hard to give them a lit video". Close sources revealed that the artist is working closely with Barry Skies to produce a new hit song called I’m Alright. Barry Skies has established a hit tracks and together with Chaimbili, the duo will be making a great music platform for their incoming track 

You can download "Why Follow Me" "2 Brands" and "Freshas System" at Mdundo  or YouTube Channel and get to listen to what this artist can do. Also find Barry Skies tracks at Mdundo

 

 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big up to him..i think he is going tochange the music industry